Creating Lasting Results
We work with organisations to develop and foster Continuous Improvement capability thinking in their people. Our focus is on driving quick and profitable wins early on in the program, while empowering people to bring ideas from all levels of the business to add value to their teams, departments and company. This approach develops change champions who add value to the business through readily applying Continuous Improvement philosophy at every opportunity.
The client was wasting money through ineffective meetings due to large numbers of absentee team members and lack of clear meeting structure. The BCA Continuous Improvement team affected change through working with staff to accurately diagnose the problem, establish clarity around purpose, and create consistent meeting guidelines with clear outcome and agenda criteria. This enabled us to successfully trial 45 minute meetings.
- Reduced meeting times by 12.25 hours a week
- Saved 147 hours over a 3 month period in meeting attendances
- Quarterly saving of $39,168 across the team
- $117,405 saving per annum
The BCA Continuous Improvement conducted Kaizen training in Bangalore and Kaizen Awareness sessions in Melbourne with combined attendance of over 240 employees to align the large and international staff base with company mission and goals and elevate cultural thinking.
- Total average score across regions track below target of 9, fluctuating between 6 and 8
- New submissions spiked since launch with a total of 14 ideas through (highest score 12 and lowest score 1)
- Pipeline increased as new submissions come through to be prioritised and allocated in the next Calibration Session
The client’s Injury Management Team needed tighter workflows to improve profitability and reduce risk and wastage. The BCA team facilitated the streamlining of access to certain screens on PeopleSoft for the client’s team to undertake necessary and complex regulatory aspects of their work.
- Time saving to Injury Management Team of 1,832 hours each year
- Reduction in the likelihood of overpayments occurring
- Injury Management Team meeting statutory and regulatory obligations
- Reduction in claim process by 2-3 days
- Annual saving of $89,500
- Empowering a shift in thinking is the heart of effective Continuous Improvement.
- Employees want to contribute more to the company, and need to know how.
- By giving staff a forum to be heard, high value change can occur.
- The best ideas emerge from day to day frustrations.
- Not acknowledging Continuous Improvement affects business culture.
- Everyone has valuable ideas within them.
- Continuous Improvement is something you do every day.
- Everyone can add more value and feel good about it within the right framework.
We guarantee the ROI in our programs and provide a low risk high commitment engagement model:
Mini Diagnostic Consultation
Pilot program design and proposal - ROI measures set
Pilot program deployment
Pilot program review
Business wide program design and proposal - ROI measures reset